Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Classic crewneck sweatshirt for going to-and-from the studio or when lounging after a long workday. The relaxed fit makes it layer-friendly and easy to team with leggings and tops. It’s mindfully made from a super soft cotton and Tencel blend. And, it’s so clean looking, that it works equally well as a sporty addition to trousers or a skirt.
- Tencel/organic cotton blend
- Crew neck
- Rib trimmings
Art. no. 26210-1451
Classic sweatshirt for a comfortable, sporty look.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 60% Cotton, 40% Lyocell (Lenzing)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- bWash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Reshape while damp
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership. Partly made from Tencel, a fibre produced by Lenzing. It’s traceable to managed forests and processed in a safe way so that chemicals used are recovered and/or reused. Mill certificate: Oekotex 100
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team