To make sure that your personal data doesn't end up in the wrong hands, filippa-k.com starts with “https”. This means that the information you enter on the site will be encrypted and more secure than sites that start with “http”.
Terms & Conditions
Payment is possible in the currencies listed on our website. Payment is currently made in Swedish kronor (SEK) for shipments to Sweden, Danish kronor (DKK) for shipments to Denmark, British pounds (£) for shipments to the UK, Euros (€) for shipments within the European Union, or US Dollars ($) for shipments to the United States and other non-European countries. Payment can be carried out by credit or debit cards, Klarna Invoice, Ideal or PayPal (local variations depending on shipping destination). Read Klarna’s terms & conditions here.
Filippa K reserves the right to check the cardholder’s address, the card’s validity, and that your account has the capacity to be charged with the full amount. Filippa K also reserves the right to decline a purchase.
Read more about our terms & conditions here.
Where do we collect your personal data from?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority or other publicly available databases.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
What information do we collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- general information and contact details, such as name, gender, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details;
- financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website; and
- usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent;
- comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities;
- respond to your inquiries and requests; and
- establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:
- provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters;
- use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website; and
- manage our everyday business needs.
We may use profiling in order to provide you with customized marketing offers.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
- to our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf;
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How do we protect your personal data?
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Filippa K AB
Söder Mälarstrand 65, 9tr
118 25 Stockholm
Company Registration number: 556469-8586
VAT registration number: SE 556469858601
Filippa K Online Customer Care
Please never hesitate to contact our English and Swedish speaking customer care team. We are here to help you with any concern regarding your online purchase, respond to questions or complaints. Our opening hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00 CET, Saturday - Sunday, Closed.
Chat: Select "Start Chatting" in the Help menu.
Phone: +322 588 78 60