Byron Raw Jean210 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Waist
- Full Length
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 33
Byron is your new classic five pocket jean, mindfully made from an organic and recycled cotton blend. The raw denim has a sophisticated feel, and it is finished with a leather patch and embossed gold hardware. Wear them with a tailored blazer for a modern office look, or pair them with a smart sweater when the weather gets cooler.
- Full length
- Contrast stitching
- Classic five pocket
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26169-8331
A classic five pocket in raw blue denim.
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
This garment is made in a blend of recycled and organic cotton.
- More Sustainable Fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team