Benji Stonewash Jeans235 US$
Free worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Waist
- Full Length
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size 33
The Benji Stonewash Jeans are an essential wardrobe staple in a loose fit with a relaxed thigh and lower leg. In an organic and recycled cotton blend with just enough structure for that timeless denim look, the material has been heavily stone washed for a unique finish with contrast ochre stitching. The embossed hardware is light gold and each pair is complete with the classic FK Jeans logo patch.
- Washed texture
- Contrast stitching
- Classic five pocket
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26313-8449
In stonewash that nods to the 90s, these jeans are a wardrobe essential for summer.
Material & care instructions
87% Cotton (organic), 13% Cotton (recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Contains dark blue indigo pigment. Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
This garment is made in a blend of organic and recycled cotton, at an Italian wash house that uses solar energy and recycles water.
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Water Recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team