Barnsbury Coat610 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Extra long sleeve
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 36
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
The Barnsbury Coat is meticulously tailored in soft brushed wool. With a straight contemporary fit, it has discreet side seam pockets and a folded notch collar with dark grey wool underneath. It has a three-button closure and single vent at the back. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Fully lined
- Straight fit
- Three button closure
- Notch collar
Art. no. 26411-2830
A tailored coat in soft brushed wool with a contemporary straight fit.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 75% Wool (mulesing free merino), 25% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
- Handle with care
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool and lined with recycled polyester. The fabric mill uses solar energy.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Nadis Group
- Address: Telsiu g. 9c, 02189, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 66 (7 men/59 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Simiz Fashion
- Address: DJ 204D Road, 620157, Focsani, Romania
- Number of employees: 615 (123 men/492 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team