Toronto Parka414 US$690 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 48
This parka has a relaxed fit and padded texture that is inspired by traditional handicraft of clothing in the past. It has a raglan sleeve and above knee length, with a full lining for added warmth. The front zip has a press button closure placket over the top, and there is a unique quilted detail inside. It has two internal pockets and two large patch pockets on the outside. The sleeves have adjustable straps, and the hood has a drawstring closure. It's finished with a stitched signature FK embroidery detail on the inside at the back. Made in 100% recycled polyester, designed to live a long life and to be completely recycled again.
- Drawstring hood
- Raglan sleeve
- Patch pockets
- Water repellent
- Zip closure
- Press button placket
- Signature embroidery
Art. no. 27202-1433
Padded winter parka
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Polyester (chem. recycled), Lining: 100% Polyester, Padding: 80% Polyester (chem. recycled), 20% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before wash
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made in recycled material and designed to be recycled again.
- More sustainable fibre
- More sustainable trims
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Cheng Kung
- Address: 1199 qinzhou road north building 88,, 3rd Floor, 200023, Shanghai, China Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jiaxing Wanyuan Fashions Co., Ltd.
- Address: No. 268, Qianjing Road, Yaozhuang Town, Jiashan County, Jiaxing, , Zhejiang, China
- Number of employees: 350 (150 men/200 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team