Harrison Striped Blazer290 US$580 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 48
A modern suiting wardrobe staple, the Harrison Blazer pairs easily with smart and casual trousers. Woven in Italy, the fabric blends recycled material with wool and a touch of stretch for comfort. The blazer feels light while staying structured, with a straight fit and light padding in the shoulders that are set slightly wide. The style is fully lined, and finishes in a straight bottom hem with a single back vent. The notch collar comes together in a two horn button closure, between the two external patch pockets and two internal chest pockets. The style is finished with a stitched signature FK embroidery detail at the centre back of the collar.
- Fully lined
- Single back vent
- Signature embroidery
Art. no. 27208-8942
Modern blazer with clean lines
Material & care instructions
Lining: 55% Viscose (Enka), 45% Polyester (mech. recycled), Shell: 54% Polyester (mech. recycled), 44% Wool, 2% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Made in polyester recycled from plastic bottles, saving energy and emissions.
- More sustainable fibre
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Theodore Striped Trouser155 US$310 US$