Isobel Shirt Dress125 US$250 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Knee length
Isobel is a relaxed shirt dress to throw on for sunnier days. It has delicate details such as an intricate sleeve pleat design that adds volume and gathers at the cuff. Discreet pockets are set into the side seams, and the length hits at the knee. A button front, it has a wide v-neck and traditional shoulder seams.
Art. no. 26446-8498
A relaxed shirt dress with an intricate, voluminous sleeve.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 89% Viscose (Lenzing), 11% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Reshape while ironing
- Shrinkage up to 3%
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Caetano
- Address: Rua da Castiça, 18, 4575-302, Paredes (PNF), Portugal
- Number of employees: 105 (8 men/97 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Hutton Trouser290 US$