Irene Dress117,50 US$235 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Midi length
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Irene is a wrap dress made from soft and sustainable fabric that is knit in Portugal. It has a wide top and kimono-style sleeve, with a shape that narrows in towards the hip and skirt. The front wraps with a waistband and high slit at the front left side of the mid-calf hem.
- Front slit
- Kimono sleeve
Art. no. 27354-1433
Wrap dress in soft Tencel™
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Lyocell (Lenzing)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
Made from 100% lyocell: a biodegradable fibre created in a closed-loop process from wood pulp.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Aida Blazer255 US$510 US$