Victoire Front Runner Coat400 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Relaxed Fit
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size S
Inspired by the slow speeds of nature, this 100% recycled and recyclable coat is sustainably made from plastic bottles to last for a decade or longer – then it can be fully recycled into the same material from which it was made. The Victoire Front Runner is timeless in style and quality, and has the Filippa K guarantee of 10 Years of Care. It is lightweight, water repellent, packable, and can be worn as a rainy day layer, as a dress indoors or as an overcoat to protect warmer layers.
- Single back vent
- Welt pockets
- Detachable belt
- Water repellent
Art. no. 26165-1433
Fully recycled and recyclable timeless trench coat.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- iIron (Low Heat)
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Handle with care
This garment is 100% recycled and 100% recyclable.
- Less energy
- Less water
- More sustainable fibre
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Fa Tin Factory
- Address: Fa Tin Industry Bldg., Fisherman village, Heping road, 518001, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 703 (346 men/357 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Fa Tin
- Address: 1/F Block C-D, PO Sing Building, 554-556 Nathan Road, Kowloon, , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team