Biker Short95 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- High waist
- Above knee length
- Super-stretch fabric
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size S
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
The classic cycling short is making a comeback. Our version is made from a breathable fabric with a compression feature, ideal for shaping and muscle support, so that you can use them for low-impact training and leisure. Designed with an above-knee length, a folded waistband and back leg seams, you can wear them as a new style statement together with the longer beach twill shirt, tank tops or breezy beachwear.
- Compression fabric
- Functional leg seams
- Shaping effect
Art. no. 26354-1433
The classic cycling short is this season's style statement for both training and leisure.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 59% Polyamide, 41% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- bWash At Or Below 40°C
- yDo Not Iron
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
Certificate: EPD (Environmental and Climate Certificate), Oekotex Class II, ISO 14001. Energy demand partly supplied by solar panels.
- Less energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): LTP Belvit
- Address: Ul.P. Brovski 20, 210038, Vitebsk, Belarus Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LTP
- Address: Neries kr. 16, 48402, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 165 (22 men/143 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team