Terry Cord Trouser141 US$235 US$
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
Terry is a versatile fit that has arrived in a stretch corduroy this season. A bestselling style, the fit has a relaxed thigh with a fitted lower leg. It has a cropped length and elastic drawstring waist, as well as a functional front fly. Complete with two front and two rear pockets, it pairs perfectly with the Dean Cord Jacket for a modern suiting alternative. Woven in Italy.
Art. no. 26487-1082
Our bestselling trouser in a light stretch corduroy.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Dry cleaning is recommended when garment is used as part of a suit
This garment is woven at a mill that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Canto Novo
- Address: Zona Industrial da Palhaca , - Rua A, 3770-360, Palhaca, Portugal
- Number of employees: 66 (4 men/62 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team