Ilona Skirt155 US$310 US$
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Calf length
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 176 cm and is wearing a size 36
This satin slip skirt is made from triacetate – a luxurious Japanese fibre that resists static, shrinking, and wrinkling. It has a minimal style with a diagonal cut line and slit at the side. It has a fluid silhouette with a calf-length and straight hem finished with topstitching details.
Art. no. 27865-1433
Minimal slip skirt
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 86% Triacetate, 14% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Do not soak
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
- Iron inside out
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made with triacetate: a biodegradable fabric that is spun in a closed-loop process recycling solvent.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): HS Fashion Corp.
- Address: 23rd-24th floor, tower A, 358 east Fengqi road, 310020, Hangzhou, China Visited by the Filippa K supply team