Hilma Skirt380 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Maxi length
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 36
A modern layering piece, this skirt is made from an unlined, slightly transparent, crinkled cupro. It has a maxi length and straight fit, with subtle side seam pockets. A hidden button closure adds one exposed button at the top, and it has an elasticated waist with belt loops. A single seam runs down the front and back of the lightweight textured fabric. Style it with leggings or trousers for an inspired silhouette.
- Maxi length
- Button closure
Art. no. 26560-1433
A lightweight design for inspired layering.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 76% Cupro, 24% Nylon
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Do not soak
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
- Handle with care
This fabric is spun in a closed loop process that recycles water and chemicals, and is biodegradable.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Audanta
- Address: J. Biliuno, G42, , Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 31 (3 men/28 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Abtex
- Address: Pramonès 7, Alytus, 62175, Alytus, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 12 (0 men/12 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team