Barnes Coat600 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a classic fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 36
A menswear-inspired coat with a flattering fit, Barnes is a timeless choice. It is tailored with wider set constructed shoulders and a narrow silhouette, with a notch collar that overlaps in a three horn button closure. Felt can be found on the underside of the collar, and there is a single vent at the back. The coat has a longer length, and two horizontal flap pockets sit at each side. The lightweight stretch suiting wool is mulesing-free and woven in Romania.
- Front button closure
- Single back vent
- Side pockets
- Felt under-collar
- Notch collar
Art. no. 26773-1433
Timelessly tailored menswear-inspired coat.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Main Material: 95% Wool (mulesing free merino), 5% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team