Freddy Knit Jacket210 US$420 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 183 cm and is wearing a size M
The Freddy Knit Jacket is made from a compact mulesing-free merino wool knit. It has a regular fit with a turtleneck-style stand collar, and a two-way silver metal zip closure at the front. Patch pockets sit at the front while curved side panels can be seen at the back, connecting through the sleeve with flatlock stitching. The sporty feel provides a perfect way to elevate a casual look.
- Patch pockets
- Silver zipper
Art. no. 26898-1433
Sporty layering jacket with a compact knit
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Wool (mulesing free merino)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Handwash cold
- Reshape while ironing with steam
- Flat dry
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Austra
- Address: Qiaozi Road, Qiaozi Village, Changping Town,Dongguan City,, 523572, Guangdong, China
- Number of employees: 690 (264 men/426 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Aussco
- Address: Unit Nos. 01-02,12,15-16 Level 21,, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street,, Kowloon, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong SAR
- Number of employees: 221 (134 men/87 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team