Hutton Trouser260 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Heavy weight
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 34
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Hutton makes getting dressed up or down effortless. Cut in a sustainable, luxurious triacetate that resists shrinking and wrinkling, it has a regular waist and straight leg. It adds an element of ease to any sophisticated ensemble, and can be worn just as readily with sandals and a tank top as a smart shirt and heels. The Ivory edition is fully lined and the Faded Yellow edition is partially lined from the waist to below the knee.
- Wrinkle and shrink resistant
- Four pockets
- Straight leg
- Pleats at front and back
Art. no. 25873-2830
Relaxed trouser in a luxurious fabric
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 69% Triacetate, 31% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made in triacetate: a fabric that is spun in a closed loop process recycling solvent.
- More sustainable fibre
- Fewer chemicals
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Tanex
- Address: Sos. Bucuresti - Magurele, nr. 47, Sect. 5, 051432, Bucharest, Romania
- Number of employees: 750 (75 men/675 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Pedro
- Address: Avenida João XX1, 121, Vila Nova de Gaia, 4415-997, Pedroso, Portugal
- Number of employees: 150 (8 men/142 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team