Hutton Trouser260 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Waist
- Full Length
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
Hutton makes getting dressed up or down effortless. Cut in a sustainable, luxurious triacetate that resists shrinking and wrinkling, it has a risen waist and a long, straight leg. It adds an element of ease to any sophisticated ensemble, and can be worn just as readily with sandals and a tank top or a smart shirt and heels.
- Wrinkle and shrink resistant
- Four pockets
- Straight leg
- Pleats at front and back
Art. no. 25873-2830
A trouser that makes dressing up or down effortless.
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
This fabric is spun in a closed loop process that recycles solvent.
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Fewer Chemicals
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Tanex
- Address: Sos. Bucuresti - Magurele, nr. 47, Sect. 5, 051432, Bucharest, Romania
- Number of employees: 750 (75 men/675 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Pedro
- Address: Avenida João XX1, 121, Vila Nova de Gaia, 4415-997, Pedroso, Portugal
- Number of employees: 150 (8 men/142 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team