Romie Turtleneck Top165 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Slim fit
- Slight stretch fabric
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size S
This slim-fitting top has a high ribbed neck with a raw end finish. It’s made from a blend of luxurious cashmere and Tencel™– a biodegradable fibre that comes from trees. This fabric, knit in Portugal, has a soft feeling that’s long-lasting. A year-round wardrobe staple, it can be layered underneath blazers and sweaters or worn on its own.
- Long sleeve
- High neck
Art. no. 27423-9062
Tencel™ turtleneck top
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 90% Lyocell (Lenzing), 10% Cashmere
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made with lyocell, a biodegradable fibre created in a closed-loop process from wood pulp.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Eileen Leather Boot500 US$