Annie Cotton T-shirt70 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
A true closet essential, this t-shirt is made from pure organic cotton. It has a relaxed fit, hip length, and extended short sleeve. It holds just enough structure for a smart appearance, and can be paired with anything from cropped denim to a silk skirt.
- Crew neck
- Extended short sleeve
Art. no. 25876-1448
Closet essential t-shirt in pure organic cotton.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- Bleaching agent not recommended
This garment is made from 100% organic cotton.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): A.Pires
- Address: Beco Santo André de Cima, 33, Agucadoura, 4495-073, Povoa do Varzim, Portugal
- Number of employees: 32 (0 men/32 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team