Elena Tencel Tee95 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 174 cm and is wearing a size S
Elena is made from a soft and sustainable material which is biodegradable and knit in Portugal. It has sleeves with a slightly longer length than a classic short sleeve, and a wide neck trim. It has a regular length and relaxed feel – wear it as a wardrobe staple under cardigans and blazers, or on its own with a pair of jeans.
- Round neck
- Extended short sleeve
Art. no. 27254-8704
Soft and sustainable tee
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Lyocell (Lenzing)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- Use a laundry bag
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made from 100% lyocell: a biodegradable fibre created in a closed-loop process from wood pulp.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team