Sasha Cool Wool Blazer400 US$
Free worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 176 cm and is wearing a size S
The Sasha blazer is made in our suiting favourite stretch wool, with all the classic details. Designed with a single button closure, it has peak lapels and flapped welt pockets as well as a single chest pocket. The slits at the sleeve ends are buttoned, and it has a single back vent. This blazer is designed to be worn as a full suit with the Emma Cropped Cool Wool Trouser. Woven in Portugal.
- Buttoned cuffs
- Peak lapels
- Single back vent
- Single button closure
Art. no. 25387-1082
A Filippa K favourite in stretch suiting wool with classic blazer details, designed to be worn with the Emma Cropped Cool Wool Trouser.
Material & care instructions
98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- xDo Not Wash
- Dry clean only
This garment was made in a mill that uses solar energy and recycles water.
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Renewable Energy
Who made it?
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team