Sasha Cool Wool Blazer440 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
The Sasha blazer is made in our suiting favourite stretch wool, with all the classic details. Designed with a single button closure, it has peak lapels and flapped welt pockets as well as a single chest pocket. The slits at the sleeve ends are buttoned, and it has a single back vent. This blazer is designed to be worn as a full suit with the Emma Cropped Cool Wool Trouser. The fabric is woven in Portugal.
- Buttoned cuffs
- Peak lapels
- Single back vent
- Single button closure
Art. no. 25387-1433
Classic blazer with flattering details.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 55% Viscose (Enka), 45% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- Dry clean only
This garment is woven in a mulesing-free wool blend, at a mill that recycles water and uses solar energy.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team