Davina Lurex Blazer348 US$580 US$
Size & fit
- Seat length
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
We’ve repurposed existing material from past collections to create a limited edition of this signature Filippa K piece.
Oversized blazer in a recycled wool blend with tonal lurex adding subtle shine. Detailed with chest and flap pockets, a vent at the sleeve, and a horn button closure. Fully lined. Made using leftover material from a past collection, and produced in a limited edition of 100 pieces.
Art. no. 28540-8564
Limited edition blazer made from repurposed material
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 60% Wool (recycled), 38% Polyamide, 2% Polyester, Lining: 55% Viscose (Enka), 45% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Completely constructed from existing materials that were not put into production. Made with recycled wool. Lined with a blend of recycled polyester and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team