Printed Bandeau Knot Top125 US$
Size & fit
- Light support
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
Swim bandeau top in recycled fabric with a signature Filippa K print. Quick-drying material with chlorine resistance, UV protection, and pill resistance. Designed with a gathering at the centre-front underneath the knotted fabric. Fully lined with a detachable strap and metal buckle closure at the back.
Art. no. 27769-9420
Patterned bikini top
Material & care instructions
Shell: 78% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 22% Elastane, Lining: 73% Polyamide (mech. recycled), 27% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Use a laundry bag
- Handle with care
Outer fabric made from Econyl: a recycled fibre that comes from post-consumer waste. Lining made from Nurel: a recycled fibre that comes from pre-consumer waste.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team