Matte Underwire Bikini Top110 US$
Size & fit
- Light/Medium support
- Stretch fabric
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
This underwire bikini top is made in a matte recycled fabric. The quick-dry material is chlorine resistant and has UV protection. Each strap is adjustable for a versatile fit. The front of the style has an inner mesh lining, and there’s a metallic buckle closure at the back. Wear it as a set with the Matte High Brief, or mix and match with other swim separates for a unique look.
Art. no. 27899-1433
Underwire bikini top
Material & care instructions
Shell: 74% Polyamide (mech. recycled), 26% Elastane, Lining: 100% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Use a laundry bag
- Handle with care
Made from Nurel: a recycled fibre that comes from pre-consumer waste. Certified Oekotex 100.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team