Hipster Briefs85 US$
Estimated arrival: late May
Size & fit
- Low waist
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size S
Swimwear bikini brief. Hipster cut with a low waist and lining in the front. The blue edition is made in non-stretch recycled polyamide, while the black edition is made from leftover stretch velvet. Knit in Italy.
Art. no. 29394-9676
Hipster swimwear brief
Material & care instructions
Shell: 78% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 22% Elastane, Lining: 73% Polyamide (mech. recycled), 27% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
Blue colourway made in post-consumer recycled polyamide from Econyl. Black colourway upcycled from a previous season. Both colours lined with recycled pre-consumer polyamide.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team