Delia Skirt62 US$155 US$
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Above knee length
- Designed to be worn on the hip – size down for a high-waisted fit
- Model is 176 cm and is wearing a size S
Delia is a timeless mini skirt in a flattering dense jersey fabric that is woven in Italy. It has an A-line shape with an elastic waist, and slash pockets at each side. The front and back have a stitched seam down the centre. Endlessly versatile, it can be styled for the office, evenings, or weekends.
Art. no. 26925-2830
Jersey skirt for versatile styling.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 72% Viscose (Lenzing), 25% Polyamide, 3% Elastane, 75% Viscose, 21% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Iron inside out
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team