Alicia Raw Denim Skirt147 US$210 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Waist
- Knee Length
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
We’re looking to our roots with this 90s-inspired denim skirt – the slight stretch and straight fit create a flattering weekend silhouette.
- Organic cotton
- Straight fit
- Stretch denim
Art. no. 26189-8331
We’re looking to our roots with this 90s-inspired denim skirt – the slight stretch and straight fit create a flattering weekend silhouette
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More Sustainable Fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team