Silk Tee260 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
In stretch silk, this shirt is inspired by the classic tee. It has an opening in the back neck with a keyhole button closure, and a delicate finish at the sleeve edges. The tee will elevate any pair of relaxed trousers, or tuck gently into a midi length skirt.
- Round neck
- Keyhole button closure
- Short sleeve
Art. no. 25772-1433
An elevated tee in stretch silk with delicate sleeve details
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Silk, 5% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Do not soak
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
- Dry cleaning is recommended
- Use liquid detergent without optical brightener
- Handle with care
This garment is made from silk: a natural and biodegradable fibre that is durable and a renewable resource.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Fa Tin Factory
- Address: Fa Tin Industry Bldg., Fisherman village, Heping road, 518001, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 703 (346 men/357 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Fa Tin
- Address: 1/F Block C-D, PO Sing Building, 554-556 Nathan Road, Kowloon, , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team