Sheer Crepe Blouse97,50 US$195 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size S
This soft drapey blouse features a long, voluminous sleeve and a gathered neckline with a split front that closes with a fabric covered button. It comes in a sheer and sustainably sourced crepe fabric made from Swedish wood pulp.
- Swedish viscose
- Voluminous sleeve
- Draped fit
Art. no. 25344-2830
A soft blouse with voluminous sleeves and a gathered neckline
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 80% Viscose (Enka), 20% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Scandinavian Raw Material
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Castelense
- Address: Rua da Boavista, nº692, 4935-573, Castelo do Neiva, Portugal
- Number of employees: 13 (0 men/13 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team