Laurel Sweater186 US$310 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Seat length
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Made in a luxuriously soft knit, the Laurel Sweater is the definition of cosiness. The wool comes from alpacas with soft hooves, meaning they're lighter on the earth. It is natural, renewable, and biodegradable. The sweater has a large oversized fit that adds volume to the fluffy brushed texture, with a dropped shoulder and extended length. The v-neck and wide ribbed hem have a heavy stitch detail, while the sleeve endings are designed to roll as short or long as you please. Due to the quality of this fabric that gives it a soft feel, the sweater requires light brushing with a garment brush periodically to prevent matting.
- Rolled up sleeve
Art. no. 26855-8799
Luxurious alpaca wool sweater.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 48% Alpaca, 28% Polyamide, 21% Wool (mulesing free merino), 3% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Handwash cold
- Reshape while damp
- Flat dry
This garment is made with mulesing-free alpaca wool. The animals have padded hooves for a lighter impact on the earth.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Luca Magliere
- Address: Via Pitagora, 10, 41012, Carpi, Italy
- Number of employees: 25 (5 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magliere Christian
- Address: Str 22 Decembrie , Nr 53.Jud.DOLJ, 205200, Calafat, Romania
- Number of employees: 693 (159 men/534 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team