Kimono Sleeve Dress390 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Maxi length
A flattering fit from every angle, the Kimono Sleeve Dress makes a statement with subtle details. It has a loose upper body with a fitted waist and hip, and reaches to the floor in length. The sleeves have a kimono-inspired cut, and the front neckline takes the shape of a high V. The back has a long open slip with a single neck buttoning, and the skirt has balanced side slits. Woven in Japan in 100% triacetate twill, this dress is available in deep Moody Blue, rich Fondant, or bright Waterlily.
- Single button closure
- Maxi length
Art. no. 26280-8146
A flattering fit from every angle, the Kimono Sleeve Dress makes a statement with subtle details.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane, Main Material: 100% Triacetate
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
This garment was made in a fibre that is spun in a closed loop process, using as little water and chemicals as possible.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Tonghui
- Address: Flat 1001, 10/F Wah Lai Industrial Centre, 10-14 Kwei Tei St ., Fotan, Shatin, N.T., , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jun Hui
- Address: 7/FL, Block B20, Hengfeng Industry City, Hezhou Rdl., 518126, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 178 (68 men/110 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team