Cherice Dress290 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Midi length
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Made in a material that comes from Swedish trees, the Cherice Dress is a comfortable and flattering jersey dress. It has a clean silhouette and touch of stretch for comfort. The turtleneck collar is slightly loose for a collapsed look, and the long sleeves are cut in a batwing shape to provide an effortless feel. It has a horizontal seam at the waist and a vertical seam down the back ending at a calf length.
- Long sleeve
- Batwing sleeves
Art. no. 27304-2830
Comfortable and flattering jersey dress
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 97% Viscose (Enka), 3% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- Flat dry
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made with Enka viscose, a material that comes from Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
- Scandinavian raw material
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Cashmere Blend Scarf165 US$