Portland Coat270 US$540 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Drawstring at bottom hem for an adjustable fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
The Portland Coat is a parka-inspired layer with a lighter weight. Made in a rich yet soft technical canvas fabric, it has just enough structure to hold the military-inspired bellow effect silhouette. It is unlined with an oversized fit and dropped shoulders, and it has a covered zip placket for front closure. Patch pockets at the front echo the shape of the coat, and each has a single button closure. Another button sits at the top of the neck, exposed above the placket near the collar. The bottom hem has a drawstring detail, and the fabric is woven in Italy.
- Patch pockets
- Water repellent
- Drawstring at bottom
- Zip closure
Art. no. 26772-1433
Parka-inspired lightweight coat.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 53% Cotton, 47% Nylon
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before wash
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team