Oslo Parka290 US$580 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Loose fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 36
A fresh interpretation of the classic parka, the Oslo has technical touches in its dense water-repellent fabric. It features short, raglan sleeves and a zip closure underneath high shine tonal buttons. Practicality comes in its external patch pockets, as well as two large internal pockets, while an adjustable drawstring runs through the removable faux fur hood, and there are drawstrings at the waist and hem as well. Ribbed sweater cuffs keep out the wind at the sleeves, and the inside is lined with cosy quilted padding.
- Front button closure
- Relaxed fit
- Patch pockets
- Zip closure
Art. no. 26415-8493
A modern interpretation of the classic parka, complete with smart weather-ready details.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 100% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Re-impregnate garment after wash
- Close zippers before wash
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Vietnam
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Asmara
- Address: 248A, No Trang Long Street, Binh Thanh District, 000000, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Visited by the Filippa K supply team