Sustainability at Filippa K
Our mission is mindful consumption: encouraging everyone to invest in fewer pieces of higher quality that will be worn and loved for many years.
Our job is to create these pieces for you in the most responsible way possible with the highest quality to ensure longevity, and to assist with the post-ownership phase – whether that’s donating or recycling a garment.
Our framework is Circular Fashion:
REDUCING negative environmental effects and consumption,
REPAIRING our long-lasting garments to extend their closet life,
REUSING garments through donation after ownership, and
RECYCLING garments into new textiles to be used again.
OUR 2030 COMMITMENTS
1. Only sustainable and recyclable materials for all products
2. Full traceability and transparency throughout the supply chain
3. Resource efficiency – only producing what is needed and purchasing exact material quantities
4. Good and fair working conditions for all people working with our products
5. Long term relationships and profit to invest in the organic growth of Filippa K
FRONT RUNNERS 2018
We created two garments for our Front Runners initiative from 2016-2018: a journey of discovering new methods for sustainable design. Read more about it here.
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2018 (pdf, 19.6 mb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2017 (pdf, 4.4 mb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2016 (pdf, 3.9 mb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2015 (pdf, 3.6 mb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2014 (pdf, 814 kb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2013 (pdf, 854 kb)
Filippa K Sustainability Report 2012 (pdf, 6.2 mb)