Jersey Track Pant165 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- High waist
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
A classic track pant to keep you warm to-and-from training. The fit is relaxed with a high waist and tapered leg. Elastics at the trims, waist and cuffs. The fabric is a shiny polyamide on the outside and soft cotton jersey on the inside. It has natural anti-bacterial properties and odour resistance. Team with a soft hoodie or knit for a cosy look before and after practice, or as a casual weekend outfit.
- Cotton stretch
- Tapered leg
- Elastic trims at waist and cuffs
Art. no. 24239-1433
Classic track pant to keep you warm to-and-from training.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Nicosta
- Address: Rua de Sande 2771, Sande, 4625-280, Marco de Canaverezes, Portugal
- Number of employees: 50 (3 men/47 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): A.Pires
- Address: Beco Santo André de Cima, 33, Agucadoura, 4495-073, Povoa do Varzim, Portugal
- Number of employees: 32 (0 men/32 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team