Tencel Poloshirt130 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size M
A smart alternative to the t-shirt, our Tencel poloshirt is made from a soft organic cotton and lyocell blend. The shirt has short sleeves with a regular fit and length, and classic polo details such as rolled sleeve edges and a relaxed collar. The placket contains renewable corozo nut buttons, elevating the look when paired with tailored trousers or casual denim. This style is available in seasonal Deepwater, Melrose and Bluestone.
- Corozo buttons
- Rolled up sleeve
- Foldover collar
Art. no. 26273-8430
With a classic polo collar and sleeves, this soft shirt is a smart alternative to a tee.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 67% Lyocell (Lenzing), 33% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
This garment was made in a blend of organic cotton and lyocell, a biodegradable fibre that is created from wood pulp in a closed loop process.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): A.Pires
- Address: Beco Santo André de Cima, 33, Agucadoura, 4495-073, Povoa do Varzim, Portugal
- Number of employees: 32 (0 men/32 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team