Single Jersey Tee85 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size M
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
A wardrobe staple, the Single Jersey Tee is a must-have year round. It has a regular fit and length in pure organic cotton, knit in Portugal with a medium weight. The neck has self-fabric internal tape, and a single needle stitch finishes off the sleeves and bottom hem. The garment is available in a range of colours for endless styling possibilities.
- Round neck
- Short sleeve
Art. no. 26309-1451
Wardrobe base tee for year-round wear
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made in 100% organic cotton at an Oekotex-certified factory.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team