Single Jersey Tee37,50 US$75 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Fit
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size M
A wardrobe staple, the Single Jersey Tee is a must-have year round. It has a regular fit and length in pure organic cotton, knit in Portugal with a medium weight. The neck has self-fabric internal tape, and a single needle stitch finishes off the sleeves and bottom hem. The garment is available in a range of colours for endless styling possibilities.
- Round neck
- Relaxed shape
Art. no. 26309-7274
Wardrobe base tee for year round wear.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
This garment is made in 100% organic cotton.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team