Roll Neck Tee70 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size M
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
The Roll Neck Tee is a favourite for every season in lightweight pure organic cotton. The edges of the sleeves and hem have a slight roll, with a more pronounced rolled edge neck opening. Each colour is perfect under a cardigan or on its own. The fabric is woven in Portugal.
- Round neck
- Roll edges
Art. no. 24799-1451
Year-round favourite tee in pure organic cotton
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made in 100% organic cotton.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Cashmere Scarf110 US$