Stan Stonewash Jean235 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size 33
Our slim-fitted denim for the season, Stan is made in a blend of organic and recycled cotton. The heavily stone washed cotton has contrast ochre stitching, light gold embossed hardware and the FK Jeans leather patch. This season’s Light Blue Denim is a timeless companion to a white tee or collared shirt, or a perfect contrast to a navy sweater.
- Contrast stitching
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26334-8449
Slim fit denim for a sharp silhouette.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 87% Cotton (organic), 13% Cotton (recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Contains dark blue indigo pigment. Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
This garment is made in a blend of organic and recycled cotton, at an Italian wash house that uses solar energy and recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team