Byron Stonewash Jeans235 US$
Free worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Waist
- Full Length
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size 32
The new classic five-pocket jean, Byron is made in a blend of organic and recycled cotton. The pair is made with a regular fit: a relaxed thigh for comfort and a fitted lower leg. The denim has been heavily stone washed and is finished with contrast ochre stitching, light gold embossed hardware and the FK Jeans leather patch. This season’s Light Blue Denim is a timeless companion to a white tee or collared shirt.
- Contrast stitching
- Classic five pocket
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26310-8449
A classic fit in stonewash for the season, made from organic and recycled cotton.
Material & care instructions
87% Cotton (organic), 13% Cotton (recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
This garment is made in a blend of organic and recycled cotton, at an Italian wash house that uses solar energy and recycles water.
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Water Recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team