Cotton Merino Sweater165 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Model is 188 cm and is wearing a size M
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Equal parts cotton and wool, this sweater is the ultimate year-round basic. It’s made with a regular fit and ribbed cuffs. The sleeves are set in with a moved-back shoulder seam. Wear it over a collared shirt or under a light cotton jacket.
- Ribbed edges
- Round neck
- Tilted shoulder seam
- Wool/cotton blend
Art. no. 25788-2830
The perfect sweater to wear over a collared shirt or under a light jacket
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 50% Cotton, 50% Wool, 50% Cotton, 50% Wool (mulesing free merino)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Handwash cold
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Bleaching agent not recommended
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Aussco
- Address: Unit Nos. 01-02,12,15-16 Level 21,, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street,, Kowloon, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong SAR
- Number of employees: 221 (134 men/87 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Austra
- Address: Qiaozi Road, Qiaozi Village, Changping Town,Dongguan City,, 523572, Guangdong, China
- Number of employees: 690 (264 men/426 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team