Louis Gabardine Jacket350 US$
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 187 cm and is wearing a size 48
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Regular fit jacket in wool-blend gabardine woven in Italy. Detailed with a front button closure, single-buttoned cuffs, and three patch pockets. Fully lined.
Art. no. 26577-2830
Button-front wool jacket
Material & care instructions
Shell: 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Elastane, Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- Dry clean only
Mulesing-free wool woven at a green energy mill that recycles water. Lined with a blend of recycled polyester and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees. Buttons made from responsibly sourced Corozo.
- More sustainable fibre
- More sustainable trims
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Viktima
- Address: Naugarduko 41, 03227, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 35 (5 men/30 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team