Louis Gabardine Jacket350 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Slight stretch fabric
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 50
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Made for modern suiting, this jacket is designed to pair with the Fabian or Terry Trouser. It is made in our signature cavalry twill – fully lined with an unstructured fit. It features a button front closure and three exterior pockets, while the back has a clean yoke. The fabric is woven in Portugal.
- Patch pockets
- Front buttoning
Art. no. 26577-1433
Smart casual suit jacket alternative.
Material & care instructions
Shell: 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Elastane, Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- Dry clean only
This garment is woven in mulesing-free wool at a mill that uses solar energy and recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- More sustainable trims
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Radar
- Address: Rua Nossa Senhora do Rosário Nr 7, 4590-055, CARVALHOSA, PAÇOS DE FERREIRA, Portugal
- Number of employees: 51 (26 men/25 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Nadis Group
- Address: Telsiu g. 9c, 02189, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 66 (7 men/59 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Caetano
- Address: Rua da Castiça, 18, 4575-302, Paredes (PNF), Portugal
- Number of employees: 105 (8 men/97 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team