Harrison Blazer510 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a classic fit
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 50
A modern suiting wardrobe staple, the Harrison Blazer pairs easily with smart and casual trousers. It feels light while staying structured, with a straight fit and light padding in the shoulders that are set slightly wide. The style is fully lined in a mulesing-free wool with stretch that finishes in a straight bottom hem with a single back vent. The notch collar comes together in a two horn button closure, between the two external patch pockets and two internal chest pockets.
- Fully lined
- Single back vent
- Two button closure
Art. no. 26783-1433
Modern blazer with clean lines.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Main Material: 95% Wool (mulesing free merino), 5% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team