Lucien Front Runner Coat400 US$
Free worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 190 cm and is wearing a size 48
Inspired by the slow speeds of nature, this 100% recycled and recyclable coat is sustainably made from plastic bottles to last for a decade or longer – then it can be fully recycled into the same material from which it was made. The Lucien Front Runner is timeless in style and quality, and has the Filippa K guarantee of 10 Years of Care. It is lightweight, water repellent, packable, and can be worn as an easy rainy day layer or as an overcoat to protect warmer layers.
- Dropped shoulder
- Single back vent
- Welt pockets
- 100% recycled polyester
Art. no. 25908-1433
Inspired by the slow speeds of nature
Material & care instructions
100% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- iIron (Low Heat)
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Handle with care
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- Less Energy
- More Sustainable Fibre
- Ten Years of Care
- More Sustainable Trims
Who made it?
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Fa Tin
- Address: 1/F Block C-D, PO Sing Building, 554-556 Nathan Road, Kowloon, , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team