Cameron Mockneck Tee95 US$
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Made with organic cotton. Oekotex certified.
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size M
This organic cotton tee is knit in Portugal. It has a modern ribbed mock neck design with a centre front seam and yoke at the back. The fit is regular with short sleeves and two-needle stitching at the hem and cuffs. Wear it under a blazer or jacket, or as a simple statement on its own.
Art. no. 27691-9103
Organic cotton tee
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made with organic cotton. Oekotex certified.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): A.Pires
- Address: Beco Santo André de Cima, 33, Agucadoura, 4495-073, Povoa do Varzim, Portugal
- Number of employees: 32 (0 men/32 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team